Monday, April 27, 2009

Perfect Weekend!!!

The weekend was perfect for Colleen & Robert's Wedding!!!

We started with mani/pedi's on Friday before the rehearsal - just the girls and lots of laughs. Rehearsal was smooth and thorough thanks to Larry. The dinner at our house afterwards was a great time for fun and fellowship.

Saturday morning Colleen was relaxed and carefree!!! No worries - possibly the calmest bride ever... Hair and make-up appointments and then back to our house to get dressed and head to the Pine Lake Country Club.

The weather was great (a little warm) everyone was so happy on this extremely exciting day and even when minor issues popped up they were handled quickly and with no stress for Colleen and Robert.

I had the best spot to watch the ceremony since I was the Matron of Honor. My sister's face must hurt from smiling so much - even Larry commented on her smile during the ceremony. I was looking right at Robert as he choked up when he was saying his vows. I heard afterwards his pause caused some people concern!!! But when they saw me tear up - they knew he was teared up and relaxed..... :)

The reception was beautiful - all of my sisters hard work in personalizing the reception was shining through. From the cake to the center pieces to the table settings to the music - it was absolutely perfect.

Sean Lyon was AWESOME and captured all of the best for us!!!

Sunday morning I received many, many phone calls all to say how wonderful the wedding was and how happy they were for Colleen and Robert and how cute they are together....

I wrapped up the weekend in the best way - I spent 2 hours with Daryl sitting outside Starbucks (just the 2 of us) sipping a frappacino and talking about the wedding and then the happy couple came by our house and we got to talk all about the days events. They are so in love and so happy.

I loved every minute of this weekend and hope that everone else did.

I gave my camera to a friend of mine and these are a few shots that were taken....


Colleen & Amber

Joe, Colleen & Me

Colleen & Mom

Mr. & Mrs. Robert Gebhardt III


Joe & Marie


This cake tasted as good as it looks!!!















0 comments: