Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaiah Daniel

My nephew Isaiah is turning 13 today!!! Officially a teenager - yet always a sweet, sweet boy to me. He is extremely patient with younger kids and Little Joe loves to have him come for a sleepover. He was also always very good with my grandmother, his great-grandmother. She actually used to love to keep him when he was younger and they would walk to the stores together. I have worked on school projects with him, learned all there is that a 40 year old mom should know about skateboarding, and I am watching him grow into his own person - a good one so far!!!



Here is a recent picture of him - look at the facial hair under the nose..... :)









And these are 2 of my favorite shots of me and him. The top one is from when my mom and Colleen drove down to Charlotte for Thanksgiving (before they all lived here) and they brought Isaiah with them. I loved having him - however the ride home for Colleen was not so easy - as he wanted to "get out" for the entire 13 hour ride home.

The bottom shot if from when they lived in Florida and me, Joe, my mom and grandmother came down to Orlando. We took him and Devin to Disney with us - he is 6 months old here.

0 comments: