Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to the World's Greatest Mom & Nana!!!

There is nothing that I can type here that would begin to describe to you my amazing mother. She has done so much for everyone of her children and grandchildren - and her "adopted" kids and grandkids.

I couldn't fit each kid that calls her "Nana" in a picture with her. In this picture are her 9 grandchildren who love and adore her. Like I said there are lots and lots more kids who love and adore her - they want to come to "Camp Nana" and then their parents need to "de-program" them when they get them back!!!



My mom has always taken care of her family before doing anything for herself and even though we are all grown and have families of our own she still does for us or our children before she does for herself. She is an amazing woman with unbelievable energy - I hope I have about 1/2 her stamina when I am 66.

I love you mom!!!

0 comments: