Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm not just saying......

Times are stressful, we all know that. Just this week I had to tell 3 different people whom I love dearly to remember that sometimes when God takes something from your hands/grasp it is because he is making room for something better!!!

In respecting everyone's privacy I will not post about specific situations but I want all of you to know that when I say this too you I mean it from the heart. Please don't think it is easy for me to say because I am not in your situation, because it is not. I cried all the way into work this morning for all of you. My heart is breaking for you and my instinct is to swoop in and make it all better. Obviously, I do not have the power to do that, only God does, but I pray for all of you every night.

You all know I wear my heart on my sleeve and I celebrate all your successes and happiness and in turn I hurt when you hurt.

I love you all and I know everyone of you will weather the storm you are in - and most importantly you know where I am if you need me.

Re

0 comments: