Friday, March 13, 2009

Humorous lines from Danielle.....

I wish I could find the time to write down everything that is funny or touching that comes out of my kids mouths - I want to save it all and remember it always.....

Danielle - she is such a smart little girl and very studious so it is quite hilarious when she has her Lucille Ball moments. Here are two such moments related to Colleen's Wedding:

1. I was sitting and writing out the invitations to her Bridal Shower so I looked at Joe and said I want to be sure I am spelling Robert's name correctly - so he starts to go to our computer to check and Danielle says (very seriously) "Mom I believe it is R O B" and when she got to B Joe and I just cracked up - she looked at us like "What?" so I explained how I meant his last name...

2. Colleen came over on Tuesday because we were going for a practice hair and make-up for her wedding. Danielle says "Colly, why are you here on a school night?" so Colleen says "I am going to get my hair done for the wedding" and Danielle says "Really, will it stay until April?"

Of course it is easy to see in both of these examples how a 9 year old could get a little confused - but those that know my daughter well know these are just a sample of her "moments".

2 comments:

Because of Love said...

That made me smile!

Colleen Gebhardt said...

That's my baby. I just love her. I wish my daughter was a little more like this. Instead she's a bossy opinionated....love. ;0)