Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still Blessed

A friend of mine said this to me yesterday. I have been thinking about it ever since she said it. I am not going to put her personal story here but trust me when I say she has been through things in the past 3 years that most people don't go through in a life time.

In the middle of updating me she said how things are tough "but I am still blessed" - unbelievable perspective - and one we should all work on having.

We sometimes think our problems are HUGE when in reality they are nothing. If your faith and trust is in the right place, God will see you through. Maybe not in the way you are hoping for, but certainly in a way that He had planned for you.

So remember when you feel down and out that you really are "Still Blessed."

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is so true!

Colleen Gebhardt said...

I blogged about something similar!! It must be in the air!