Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Giving Thanks - Part 2

I have been thinking for days about who to thank or what I am thankful for. Here is what I have come up with:

I have to be one of the most blessed girls in the world - I have so, so many people in my life that I am thankful for - that I couldn't narrow it down to just one or two for this blog. I feel so lucky to be able to say that, I truly do. God has placed such wonderful people on my path of life.

I feel like thanking just one or two of them would be slighting the others and that is not what I want to do because every one of them are a strong link in my "circle of life".

So to all of my friends and family I say this - My life would not be complete without all of you and I appreciate all of the love and support I get from everyone of you, all year long. Thank you for blessing my life with your presence!!!

0 comments: