Thursday, December 11, 2008

Elevators Spreading The Word

My daughter Danielle was in a Christmas Program at her school (Highland Creek Elementary) last night. Part of the program was each 4th grade class performing on stage. In one of the classes a girl had on a E-Kidz Shirt, so in the middle of their performance Little Joe (not very quietly) says "MOM - that girl has an e-kidz shirt on!!!" So I say, yes she does. And the performance goes on. There were several hundred people in the auditorium and we were all leaving together - on our way out we saw the girl again and Danielle and Joseph were so excited and pointing at her, her mom noticed this at the same time we noticed her mom was wearing an Elevation shirt.

She was very happy and excited when we told her Colleen is also an Elevator and before we could tell her we have visited Elevation many times she was inviting us to attend service. I can not express in words how excited and proud she was to be a member of such an awesome Church.

This is a pattern for sure - anyone I have ever met that attends Elevation is never just oh I attend - it is always I attend the best Church EVER!!!

0 comments: