Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas List - From Stephanie's Blog

Stephanie had these questions with her answers on her blog - now these are my answers:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. I try to use one style of wrapping paper for each family we give gifts too.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real growing up - artificial now.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving Weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually on New Years Day or the following weekend.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Diamond Name Plate from my father. (we lived in NY so don't chuckle - it was a big deal up there)
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband's Uncle Matt
8. Easiest person to buy for? Little Joe
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - Precious Moments - I would love to get the Willow Tree People one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't recall anything being that bad.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone - it brings me great memories of my grandfather cracking up at all of the pranks.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Let's see I have 12 nieces and nephews and my own 2 kids - so there are time I start shopping the day after Christmas!!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My grandmother's sugar cookies.
16. Lights on the tree? The more lights the better! White or Colored - depending on the decorations.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Eve in Sarajevo (Trans Siberian Orchestra)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home for the Holidays now tht everyone is here in Charlotte with us.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Probably
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? One Star, One Mickey Mouse and One Santa.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve as a child. Now it is Christmas Eve with family and Christmas morning with the kids.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? When people don't realize traffic will be heavier, lines will be longer etc... and they freak out about it.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Disney Characters.
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? Our big meal is on Christmas Eve - Italian Food - I love it all.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Joe and I have decided no gifts this year. We took a nice trip for our birthday's so......

Now it's your turn. Go ahead and fill out your own answers and post on your blog!

1 comments:

Because of Love said...

Yay! I am glad that you used my little Christmas list.

I am also glad that you commented on my blog so I could check you out.

Next time you come to church, you have to have Colleen introduce us. I would love to meet you!