Saturday, February 21, 2009

Haters - Don't let them bring you down.....

Through out life we will all come across people who for what ever reason just don't want to see us happy.

Maybe they are jealous, insecure or just can't accept the fact that we have a great life that we love.

Haters come in many shapes and sizes, I think we all know that. But in reality I think we know it is really the devil trying to knock us down.

Don't let him!!! If you are secure and happy with who you are, what you have and where you are in life, nothing else matters.

BE HAPPY and don't let anyone steal your thunder!!!

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Who's hatin' on you? I'll kill 'em.

I know people are hatin' on me and my wedding. Do I care? NOPE. Nothing will spoil my wedding. Or no one, I should say.

Because of Love said...

Yay! I finally got to meet you!