Friday, September 5, 2008

The next generation of friends

Growing up my parents owned a 7-11 on Long Island that was next to a Horse Farm. The horse farm was owned by the DellaRatta Family and it wasn't long before my parents and the DellaRatta's were best friends. From that me and my siblings became very good friends with their kids Tom and Jenn. Tom and I are still Best Friends and we see each other as often as possible and we travel together with our families as well. Danielle, Joseph and his daughter Alexa are literally growing up together - just like we did. We went to see them Labor Day Weekend and we took our niece Amber with us (my sister Colleen's daughter) and Tom & Lisa had their niece Chloe come to their house for a few nights (Jenn's daughter). So that gave us the chance for some great photo ops (something I LOVE). So here you have the 3rd Generation of friends!!!


Amber, Chloe and Danielle - the girls daughters!!!


Amber, Chloe, Danielle, Alexa and Joseph - it is tough being the only boy!!!

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Yeah right! Your son is a playa....he loves being the only boy around! WITH HIS "AROUND THE WORLD" kisses and what not. And his long list of "girlfriends"....