Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a Show







The recital was wonderful - All of the kids from the babies to the Graduating High School Seniors did a GREAT JOB!!!

2 of the High School Seniors have taught our girls for a few years - I personally we be so sad to see them go - they are wonderful teenage girls who are great role models for all the younger girls at the studio - they truly love working with the kids - and our girls love being with them.

When Danielle went to give them an extra hug after the show they broke down, again. I know they will do great in College - and I wish them nothing but the best. Even though I shed a tear as well knowing how much Danielle will miss them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures

Colleen Gebhardt said...

everytime I watch her dance she makes me cry. She takes my breath away. what a proud "Ont" I am. She's so beautiful.