Friday, July 25, 2008

Saving Gas

One of the benefits of coming to work early (and in the City) is that you can occasionally see something/someone that really either makes you think or makes you laugh.

I had a moment like that this morning. I am sitting in the car at a red light - just about 3 blocks from my parking deck - I look up and coming across the street I see Ole Boy riding a powder blue bike with big white wall tires and a BOOM BOX attached to the handle bars!!! Along with a few other decorations that people would hang from say a rear view mirror in their car.

I chuckled - then said - well he must be saving gas but wants to be able to hear some tunes on the road.....

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

NO WAY!! You should have taken a picture of that! Talk about kickin' it old school!