Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Priceless Moments

You could say that recently I have been having many "Mastercard" life moments - here are a few:

Paying extra for my son Joseph to have a private Tae Kwon Do test because testing night fell on the same night his class was meeting for dinner for the last time - Seeing him with all his classmates and teacher having so much fun AND getting to video tape his testing one on one - priceless......

Having 3 extra kids in the house for a week that we had to get to camp, feed, look after, wash clothes for, entertain etc...... - Having them to ourselves and spoiling them by doing things for them their parents would never do (their laundry being one of those things) - priceless......

Paying for dance lessons, recital fees, costumes etc...... - Seeing Danielle up on stage giving it all she has and doing it oh so well - priceless......

Not wanting to pay extra to get my hair colored in the salon I get a box of Loreal (because I am worth it) and bring it home to my mother. So my arm is stained, my face was tough to get clean, and while I waited for the dye to take I looked like Amy Whinehouse - Laughing so hard with my mother and husband as we all feared what I might look like in the end - priceless...... (PS - she did an AWESOME Job)

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Having to put my son back in school 2 days a week because he talks too much....priceless