Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Making impressions on kids

I have said here before how much my daughter Danielle, who is 8 (and our whole family) loves to attend my sister Colleen's Church.

The Church is Elevation Church and there are currently 2 campuses - one at Butler High School and one at Providence High School. We attend as often as possible - we live in the University Area and alternate between Elevation and our Church.

Anyway - tonight Danielle had to write sentence's for her spelling homework. For the second time this quarter one of her sentences was about ELEVATION. She takes so much of the service and sermon with her.

I hope anyone from Elevation that is reading this will smile and know that you all are making great impressions on all age groups.

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

MY CHURCH IS THE BOMB!!! And yes, I did just say "The Bomb" in the year 2008.

Mike G said...

Colleen, you kill me!!!!!!!!!! ; )