Thursday, May 1, 2008

Isn't She Lovely......




Here she is, my beautiful little girl on her special day!!! Danielle's First Communion was a wonderful celebration. Our family was surrounded by people who love and care about us, the weather was beautiful and the celebration back at our house was wonderful.

I was lucky to have been asked to help Danielle's class at the Church, so I was able to sit right next to her. When Father asked us to pray, Danielle would put her prayer hands in mine!!! It was so, so sweet. Watching the excitement on all the children's faces will be a memory I hold dear. I shed more than one tear of joy on Saturday, as did others in our group. Even my 2 1/2 year old nephew was "feeling it" at a quiet moment in the ceremony he shouted "There's Jesus!!!" My Baptist friends were loving it!!!

All in all I could not have asked for a better day/experience for us or for Danielle.

Saturday April 26, 2008 - God shined his light on The Marsicano Family for sure.

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

You know your daughter belongs in the choir since birth. You know how she sings at church with the hand motions and everything! I luba dat baby.