Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012....Slowing my roll

So a lot has happened between my last post and now - probably too much to detail here. I am very focused on "slowing my roll" in 2012 and getting back to a few things that I personally enjoy but have taken a back seat to life's craziness. Writing, Reading, Sharing things I am passionate about, helping young people find their place in the world and spending real quality time with the people I love the most.

Sounds like a lot to add considering I haven't posted anything since May, right? I hope not - I hope it is just a matter of prioritizing and using my time wisely.

My sister who has 4 kids and 2 jobs is back to blogging...she has inspired me...surely I can make this work.

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

you didn't tell me you started again! I just checked on a whim! yay!