Saturday, July 11, 2009

God With Us


This is the new CD released by the amazing worship team at Elevation Church. It is 12 songs written and sung by the worship leaders; Wade Joye, Chris Brown and Mack Brown. Everyone of these guys is amazingly talented when it comes to singing the Lord's praises!!!

Here is what I love about the CD, 2 of the songs were written when Wade & Ferris's twin girls decided to join the world 3 months early. When I say they beat all odd's - you have no idea until you read/hear their whole story. The other songs just move me in ways I can't explain - we have been learning the songs for weeks at Church and I feel like I can relate to all of them. Some help me with my own life situations, some remind me of how God holds onto us and helps us through everything and some encourage me to reach out to friends or family who are needing to know God is with them.

My absolute favorite thing about the CD is when I am playing it in our family room or my mini-van and I look up and my 11 year old niece, 9 year old daughter and 7 year old son are singing their hearts out and they know everyword!!!

I am already looking forward to their next CD.

0 comments: