Thursday, January 13, 2011

My favorite notes...

I have been looking through my sermon notes so I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

I grew up Catholic so we did not "take notes" - the following quote is the first note I ever wrote:


"The way you perceive someone is the way you receive them."
Now a few more you may enjoy:
"You really can't be anything you want to be, but you can be great at exactly what God wants you to be."
"Sacrifice - giving up something great for something better that God has for you."
"God never calls you to give up something that he will not replace with and upgrade."
"Jesus doesn't judge you on the size of your gift, but rather the size of your sacrifice."
"There is no area in your life that is outside of Gods expertise."
"Your greatest weakness is Gods greatest opportunity to show his strength and power."
"The most powerful sin in your life is the one you haven't confessed yet."
"You can't experience victory if you don't face the enemy."
"Step into someone elses crisis and share Gods word."
"Security comes from the inside out, not externally."
"To live in peace with someone is not to live in partnership with them."
I would love for you to share one of your favorites with me.

0 comments: