Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things you may not know about me

I pride myself on trying to always have a good outlook on life. Most of the time I succeed - some days, like today, I have a hard time. Even when I am having a hard time I tell myself "this is the devil trying to have his way with you...Don't let him win" - so to an outsider it may seem like all is always well. Those very close to me have been there for me and seen me through bad days, they are so very supportive and I am very blessed to have these people in my life.

Here are some things you may not know about me - or things I struggle with:

My feelings do get hurt...mostly because I really try to not intentionally hurt others feelings.

I worry about/for other people...because I love them and I want the best for them.

If I am capable of helping someone in any way I will...but I do wonder who would/could help me if I needed it.

I really can't do it all...but I will always knock myself out trying and put "me" at the bottom of the list.

I never do anything for anyone with the expectation of "getting back"...but it is nice when people express appreciation - instead of expectation.

I am sensitive...even if I seem direct or strong.

I hope by writing these things down tonight that tomorrow will be a better day...I never like feeling like this.

0 comments: