Friday, December 3, 2010

December 3, 1975

35 years ago a beautiful person named Kim Rebello-Williams was born.

Kim and I met before my Danielle and her Cherokee were even born - it was just Cheyenne. Now between us there are 6 kids!!! We both worked a second job at Hops in Matthews and that is where we met. My biggest blessing from that job was meeting Kim.

I have told Kim many times how I continually strive to be like her. Kim is absolutely the biggest example of a Godly wife, mother, daughter and friend that you will ever, ever find. There are so many examples I could give - I wouldn't even know where to begin. Let me just speak in some general ways. Kim always puts her family first, always. And while doing that she never complains or says "when do I get me time." I have seen people treat Kim or her children or husband poorly and she never is bitter or vengeful. She just chooses to pray for those people. I have seen Kim be completely down and out yet give her last to someone else with true joy in her heart and without worry about what will happen, because that is the kind of faith she has. She praises God for all she has and pays it forward 2 or 3 times over in so many ways.

The biggest compliment I can give Kim is that I know with 100% certainty if I called her right now and said "I need you and I need you now" she would do whatever it takes to be there. And again with joy and no complaints.

Kim - I am truly blessed to call you my friend, I continue to admire you and work towards being like you in all of these areas. May God continue to bless you!


Your true beauty is your heart...although this is a great picture of you!!!

0 comments: