Sunday, April 4, 2010

Isaiah Daniel

My nephew Isaiah is turning 14, today, Easter Sunday. I made a special cake for him - he is sort of old for it now...but I have made it before for him on his birthday so it is a tradition. Pictures of the cake and Easter/Birthday celebration will post tomorrow.

Isaiah is in his last year of middle school and I can remember when he would come spend time with Joe and I at our apartment before we had kids of our own. We would get McDonald's and eat at the coffee table. He was so cute and sweet!!! He is still sweet and a really good kid. He is very active in his Church and youth group and he has a very keen sense when it comes to older people.

He is talented at many things...a personal favorite of mine is drawing. Here are 3 things that I scanned into my computer.









Keep up the good work Isaiah...and most importantly stay exactly the way you are!!!

Happy Birthday - Re-Re loves you.

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

What an artist he is!!! Love it!