Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Joseph Ryan

Dear Joseph,

Today is your 8th Birthday...where did the time go!!! You have been pure joy since the day you were born. I will never forget when I called Craig at the office to let them all know you were born, he prayed for you over the phone and in his prayer he said Lord, I know you have big things planned for Joseph, I can feel it already. He was so right...your heart is pure and your motives and intentions are exactly the way God would want them to be. That is what I am most proud of.


Your easy going personality and willingness to think of others makes you a pleasure to be around. Take that along with your comedic ways...your dance moves...your imitations and your love for everyone and we all get to be a part of the sweetest 8 year olds life.



Happy Birthday my sweet, mommy loves you.





0 comments: