Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fun Day

Yesterday I took a vacation day from work and headed to the splash pad in Kannapolis, NC with my kids, the 2 kids that are staying with us, my two nieces, my nephew,the two Nana's (more on them later), my sister Colleen and my friend Johanette and her 2 kids. What a great way to have a fun and INEXPENSIVE day. It is $1 to get in and your time there is unlimited. We packed coolers with sandwiches, drinks and snacks and set out to have a great day - and we did.

We followed that up with dinner (Hot Dogs & Hamburgers, Beans & Mac-n-Cheese) at our house afterwards - well except for Joh and her kids - today is their first day of school!!! (again a whole other post...)

Here are some snapshots of our day...



Nick & Joseph



Amber, Chloe, Maddy, Alexa, Brianna and Danielle



Bucket of water pouring down on them



Mom - I'm a little hungry.....




Front - Amber, Brianna, Maddy & Danielle
Back - Chloe & Alexa




Little Joe and Little Alex (not baby anymore...)




I felt the same way but I was the driver!!!






















1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

So much fun! I was scrolling down, scared about the pickle picture. LOL