Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wedding Planning

You all know it is my sisters goal to not give to many glimpses into her wedding - but I want you to know I/we are having a blast helping with planning and just hearing about everything. We are so excited that we gave them their wedding gift last night because we couldn't wait!!! We had such a great time last night talking and picking menus and laughing about the "generational gap" (Robert's choice of words that I am not pleased with) when it comes to wedding songs. The 3 other couples that were at my house have been married for 15, 15 and 20 years!!! PS he spread his arms wide to when he said the word GAP.

At this point in all of our lives (me, Regina and Joh) it is so cool to look at all that has changed since we all got married and it is just so much fun to sit on the outside and look in on Colleen!!! She has shocked us with some of her "traditionalisms" because if you know her, she is really not all that traditional and she has just been radiating happiness and joy since the planning began.

I hope the next 3 months (yes 3 months from today is the big day) are as happy as this past one has been. And that April 25, 2009 is the most magical day they both have ever had.

0 comments: