Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mom, Danielle and Joseph Give Thanks.....

I have been home for about a week now recovering from my surgery. Things went well, but I really need to take it easy and let my body heal. We have a very busy life - between work, kids activities and the huge/awesome family we have here in Charlotte we are usually on the go. The surgery has forced us to be still at home and spend lots and lots of quality time - just the 4 of us. Dad just left for work but we are hoping he gets out early.

Each night we have been talking about things we are thankful for - to go along with Pastor Steven's request that you express your thanks, here we go:

JOSEPH - Having a house to live in, clothing and family and friends.

DANIELLE - I don't have an illness (we give to Children's Miracle Network monthly so Danielle is very aware of how other children suffer from illness), for God, Church and Religion and that my parents can still afford to pay for me to go to dance during these times.

MOM - I am most thankful that both of my children walk with God. They have kindness in their hearts that shines through to all those who meet them. And that they love each other as much as me and my brother did as kids and still do!!!

I will be giving more thanks later..... Stay tuned.....

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

I'm thankful that I didn't have to take care of my ear like you did. And I'm Thankful for the great dinner and for being surrounded by my family on Thanksgiving at the most beautifully decorated house in the world!