Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting on track

My intent for my blog is that every Friday will be about sports. Last week on Wednesday or Thursday I wrote my blog for Friday - well with my daughter's communion and company etc..... I never got in front of the computer to post it. So for this week there will be 2 sports blogs - one today and then the Friday scheduled post.

I chose sports because I love them, have many opinions about sports and I think it would be interesting for people to get a look at this woman's perspective on things. Now I will say - I am very much a people person - so lots of my blogs will be about players not necessarily the games they play.

I hope you all enjoy. And for another great Friday blog - check out my sister Colleen's at www.colleencorbett.blogspot.com - each Friday is music for her.

0 comments: