Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tuesday's at Re-Re's

I am Re-Re...have been since I was a kid. For some reason Marie was difficult for kids and it became Re then Re-Re. My life long friends, relatives and now the next generation of kids in our family call me Re-Re. I have to say...it is great to be Re-Re.


Danielle and Amber dance together and practice is every Tuesday and the dance studio is near our house. This is a great opportunity for my kids and Colleen's kids to see each other once a week for sure.


We all eat dinner together and then the girls go off to dance and Joseph and Alex play while the grown-ups catch up.


This Tuesday Colleen stayed home with Baby Bella, who will become part of our Tuesday ritual very soon!!!


Here is a little of what she missed this week:



Gangsta Alex!!!
He must get it from Little Joe.

Cutest Thugs EVER!!!


Making up their own dance.



So much love and fun on Tuesday's.




Posting this just because....she knows why!!!



Oh, and yes this happens EVERY Tuesday at Re-Re's....wanna join us next week???









1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

hilarious! Love these pics! I wamt copies!