Monday, March 1, 2010

Mastercard Moment

We were sitting around talking with our nieces who are in High School - they were telling a story of some kids who got into trouble...Danielle says "Why would they do stuff like that?" my niece replies "Because they have nothing to do with their time after school...but you dance - so you won't have issues like this...you just keep dancing"

I will say that in my mind, although Danielle is only 10 - I think of this often. As she gets older and into Middle and High School, Joe and I will know where she is and what is occupying her time as she continues to dance. When we pay her tuition and other fees now...I remind myself that later in life I will be happy we did this and that she is doing something constructive with her time.

Peace of mind knowing where your kids are and what they are doing....PRICELESS!!!

0 comments: