Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 Things

Here are the lists of 5 things I love about each family member in our house:



5 Things I Love About Danielle

Her Big, Beautiful, Bright Eyes

Her Smile - it lights up her whole face

Her self confidence when she is on stage dancing

Her kindness - she never says anything bad about anyone and she doesn't like others to either

Her foundation in faith - she truly tries to live like God wants her to



5 Things I Love About Joseph

His ability to be friends with anyone

His adorable eyes and smile - they light up the room

His ability to encourage others, regardless of the task they are taking on

His ability to find the good in everyone - he never focuses on the negative

His understanding of The Lord and how He wants Joseph to live



5 Things I Love About Dad (aka Big Joe)

He can always find a way to make something become fummy

He puts so much care and pride into our home

He thinks about Danielle and Joseph before anything else

He has always been there when I need him

He is growing in faith more each day and doing so with great ease



5 Things I Love About Nana (aka my mom)

She is never too tired when her kids or grandkids need her

She doesn't have much materially but she gives all she can of her time

She is PROUD of each of her grandchildren and to be a grandmother of 10

She is turning into Nanny Connie and laughing about it

She still speaks about Poppa (my dad) with true love in her heart



After my family saw and read their lists, Little Joe decided that he was going to tell me 5 things he loves about me:

My mom cares about everyone in this world

My mom worships like no one else

My mom is the best cook (as he was eating his favorite dinner)

My mom is the best bonding mom (in Danielle's words - everything mom does is for her family)

When I see my mom, it makes my day



They then both waited for Joe to add on and he said - The small, thoughtful things like these lists mean a lot more to mommy than expensive presents. (So true - but I do love the camera I got for Christmas)


2 comments:

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

Love this!!! Great post and great pics on your last one ;) Did you get my email about Sunday? Am I good to go.....? Let me know!
Thanks,can't wait!

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

Sorry I never got it....spam maybe, but ;(. THANK YOU so much for letting her come, she will be thrilled! Awesome that you travel like you do, but for many great reasons!!! See you Sunday!! xo