Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nanny Connie Style - for you Colly

I have an early meeting at work this morning so I got myself together and was "trying" to look my best. Driving in was a breeze, no traffic, listening to the Elevation Worship CD, just enjoying my ride.

Oh, wait, is that rain??? Did I leave my umbrella in the office yesterday??? Is it raining harder???

My parking garage is across the street from my building - no worries - my grandmother taught me a great way to improvise....

Step 1 - Take the stuff out of the Wal-Mart bag that is on the floor of the car waiting to be returned.

Step 2 - Tie the Wal-Mart bag around you head like a kerchief.

Step 3 - Walk really fast and hope no one see's you.

Of course there are security cameras in the deck and the entrance to the building so I am sure someone had a good laugh. But hey, I am dry and ready for the meeting.

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

I told you what you did before I even read this. In the CITY no less! That's might be worse than my ziplock freezer bag shower cap. At least mine is in private.