Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Favorite Quotes

When I hear something that really moves me, I write it down, commit it to memory, and do my best to requote it to others. Here are a few of my favorites I have written down over the years:


"Ignore people who say it can't be done."

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals."

"What He allows us to suffer is matched by the grace He gives us to endure."

"I believe life is not measured by what you spend, but by what you spend time doing."

"God never calls you to give up something that He will not replace with an upgrade."

"Keep your eye on the prize." (The back story to this one is hilarious)

And my hands down personal favorite - because my dad cut it out of a professional journal years ago - if I had to guess I would say at least 20 years ago and he wrote my name on it, I have it with me everyday.

"Goal setting unleashes one of the greatest powers in the universe. If you aim at nothing, that is what you will hit; if you reach for the stars, certainly your feet will get off the ground!"

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Love it!! I like the 'spend' one.