Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fitting room lights are harsh!!!

So last night I was at Kohl's trying on some clothes. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! The lighting is horrible, I need a tan and all of today's styles are cut at an unflattering length for my knees!!! Which I might add I got from my mother.....

My friend Tom passed along some great advice - when you go to the store pick out what you want and enjoy the shopping experience - don't try anything on - bring it home and then try it on with better lighting and where you are more comfortable - if you don't like stuff, bring it back.

Grant it none of us like to make returns (with the exception of my dear Lisa) but I sure would like a GREAT shopping experience once in a while.

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

they are terrible! I find the very best lighting is...candles!