Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 Extra (very special) Kids In The House

So this week our 3 nephews are spending the week at our house with us. They are enrolled in a camp at the YMCA near our house and they all live clear on the other side of town - so staying with us was the most logical thing.

I am enjoying every minute of my house full. The boys are 13, 12 and 12 and all very special too us.

While it is certainly a challenge trying to fit lunch, snacks and drinks for growing boys into something they can carry with them - it is a great opportunity for them and my kids to have a fun week together.

Tonight at the dinner table I was so engrossed in conversation with them that I forgot my daughter was waiting at the dancing school for me to pick her up!!! Luckily I made it just in time.....

I am spending my week listening to them, cooking their favorite foods and just spoiling them in general for someday it won't be so cool to come stay with Aunt Marie and Uncle Joe - but for now I just want to soak it all in and make the memories.

1 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

Having the 2 of them is enough for me...but then again the third one is such a little love!