Friday, June 19, 2009

Really busy......

I know my posting has been pretty much non-existant but I truly feel like I haven't had one minute..... The end of the school and dance year, my job and great events with my family and friends have kept us going for weeks. I have many things to say and I will get them all out. But for now here are some shots of all the stuff we have been doing.


Brianna, Alyssa and Danielle at the end of school dance



Joseph testing to become a Sr. Tiger - HE MADE IT!!!


End of school play - my son the Country Mouse


Fun Day at the pool for Uncle Dan's 40th Birthday



Met at Church and then onto Recital Rehearsal



Recital Rehearsal - Hip Hop Group


Recital Rehearsal - Orphan April and Urban Annie



The big show - Joseph, Danielle and Nana



Danielle with Ms. Rutz and Mrs. Rouse - her teachers who came out to support her



Joseph getting ready for a Pirate Birthday Party - we had the costume from Halloween



Nanny, Brianna, Joseph and Danielle at Taylor's Confirmation



Graduate Willie and Aunt Marie



Celebrating Andre's 50th Birthday





0 comments: